Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Conversation with Kai

After seeing this on Ali Edwards' blog, I had to try it.  It's not as pretty as hers, but it serves the same purpose.

Kai at 4 1/2 years old



My favourite food is:  pineapple

My favourite movie is: Transformers (note: He has never actually seen this movie.  I think it is Cars 2.)



 
My favourite cartoon: Finn McMissile (note: This means Cars 2.  His current favourite cartoon seems to be Pound Puppies.)




The coolest person on Earth is: Ben



My favourite thing to do at daycare is: play outside and inside

The thing I do that is most awesome is: wrestling

If I could change my name it would be: Kai Ninja (note: recent fascination with Ninjago)

My favourite place to go: everywhere

My favourite colour: red (see Ninja note above.  The red ninja's name is Kai.)

When I grow up, I'm going to become a: red ninja

The rule of my parents I like the least is: time out for not listening

My favourite music is: Beastie Boys and the Police

My favourite books are: the Ninja books

Words that describe me: marvelous



When I was little, I used to: be hungry and thirsty

My favourite season: Valentine's

My favourite snack: chocolate

The food I do not like is: onions

My best friend: Ben

If I had one wish, it would be: to get an Ironman suit

My best memory is: tickles



No comments:

Post a Comment