Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Loving . . .

Thanks for the idea again, Ali ! (aliedwards.com)

Loving that it is 8:30 a.m. and I am in my pyjamas, and plan to be for quite some time still.

Loving that I woke up 'early' on my day to sleep in because I have so many things I want to do.

Loving that my neighbours are such great friends.  What a blessing.

Loving the website The Artful Parent www.theartfulparent.typepad.com. I am passionate about doing art with Kai and this website gives me SO many ideas.

Loving that my grad work is finally over and I have so much time coming to 'fill' with all the things I want to learn and love to do.  I can't wait to do a giant brainstorm on a huge piece of paper in coloured pens.

Loving that I am back to having Morning Tea with the ladies at work.  It is such a great start to my day, even if it is only for five or ten minutes.

Loving that Kai is so into telling stories.  What a dramatic boy!  Currently it is about 'scary' and 'monsters'.

Loving that today my sister and brother-in-law are coming over after what seems like so long.

Loving that my holidays took Kai and I over to see my Nanny.  She turns 90 this year and now that I have more time, I hope to begin writing letters with her again.


Loving that this list could go on forever...why don't you write your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment