Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

The apple being Kai, and the tree Marc.  Since trying on his suit for Kelly's wedding a few weeks ago, Kai has enjoyed doing 'photo shoots'.  This latest one was on our back porch, and with all the poses in his repertoire used up, turned to his dad for support.  This is what happened:




















No comments:

Post a Comment