Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Friday, August 7, 2015

2015-2016

There is so much I want to do and see, so here are a few for the next year.  (Note, in the house of a school teacher with two August babies, the year always begins at the end of summer vacation.)


  • weekly snowboarding with Marc
  • Kai ski lessons (should be free)
  • build boys a tree house in the back yard
  • trip to NYC with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment