Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Who I Am...



This is me.

Longing to be back in post-pregnancy shape, going to yoga classes and the gym
but instead finding ways to feel good in my body until I again have time to devote to myself

The me who is holding my boys close while trying to teach them independence

The me who texts and emails more often than I see my friends
but understanding this newborn phase is short lived
and soon both my wee ones will be all grown up

The me who is so proud of how loving my son is,
how involved my husband is
and how calm I am being in the midst of this crazy storm called parenting

The me who over-thinks and over-plans
but also over-hugs and over-I-love-yous.

Yes,
this is me,
and I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are blessed (and so is your family). I tried to do this but couldn't decide who I am :)
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete