Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another beginning...

I LOVE beginnings...they make me excited, overwhelmed and energetic all at once.  As another summer ends, I am getting ready to head back to work, do my last semester of grad class, and put my son back into full-time daycare.  I have so many journals, scrapbooks, lists of things I want to do and see...I am hoping by creating this blog that I will have a place to express myself without having lists posted all over my room.  It is for me, but perhaps someone out there will gain something from reading it as I have gained from reading those of others.  Enjoy!

1 comment: