Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Loving...

Loving the festive Christmas music playing everywhere I go. It always helps me to remember the joy of the season.

Loving how sweet my little boy is becoming. It is wonderful to see all the characteristics of his personality developing.

Loving the glow of the lights in our house.

Loving the amazing mixture of Irish Cream and hot chocolate...oh, winter, if only the other seasons could bring me such taste bud-loving flavours.

Loving that I have an hour to myself at home and I am feeling the beginnings of health to be able to finally enjoy these moments.

Loving how incredible our extended health plan is...massage, now that I have time for you, we will be seeing each other more often.

Loving that my graduate presentation was moved up a week and now I will be done on January 5th. Oh, Wednesday nights, I will cherish your availability every week.

Loving the update emails I am getting from my Mama's group. I am so fortunate to be blessed with such wonderful ladies in my life. We do not see each other as often as when we first met, now that many of us are back to work, but you all hold a very special place in my heart.

Loving that vacation is just around the corner. Ucluelet, here we come to enjoy every minute with you.

Loving the possibilities for activities this week:
Van Dusen Festival of Lights
(http://vancouver.ca/parks/parks/vandusen/website/events/fol.htm

Vancouver Christmas Market
http://www.vancouverchristmasmarket.com/

...are on the top of my list in the next few days.

Loving that my brother sent Kai a video message from Santa Claus.

Love this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment