Welcome!

Every night I go to bed, I have thoughts swirling in my head. Things to do. Scrapbook pages I want to create. Gifts I want to make. Skills I want to learn. And, of course, daily happenings that I don't want to forget, but invariably will by tomorrow morning, only to pop up in a random thought weeks down the road. So, here I am. I may use this blog daily to empty my head and heart before cuddling up in my duvet, or as it may be, I may write in it once a month. Who knows. It is for me, but perhaps something I write or learn may spark a fire in someone else. Perhaps it may quiet a mind or make you feel like you are not alone out there. It is for me. But perhaps it is for you.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Creation

I love to create. It is my outlet and the peace-maker of my heart. It brings my stress level down and my joy level up. How am I going to find time to create in the next and final months of graduate work? I am finding myself overwhelmed even with ideas of what I will create. I cannot create in the moment right now, as it seems to require too much decision making. Further, with my time so scheduled until mid-January, if I begin creative projects, they almost have to be do-able within one session, or it may not ever reach completion. My visual journal, when I start remembering to carry it with me, will be a great outlet for immediate, simple expression. Where to begin...

Okay, first I am going to fix up the photos I have taken recently...

No comments:

Post a Comment